You will need to complete the following steps to register your pool:
- Step 1 - enter your email address in the form below. You will immediately receive an automatically-generated email.
- Step 2 - click on the link in the email to go to the registration page.
- Step 3 - answer the four questions by choosing the answer the best matches your swimming pool.
- Step 4 - depending on the information you enter, the relevant pool safety checklist will be provided.
- Step 5 - inspect your pool using the checklist provided.
- Step 6 - complete the registration form and a registration certificate will provided to confirm that your pool is now on the NSW Swimming Pool Register.
Taking the time to register your pool will help to make your pool as safe as it can be.
Remember to take the time to check that your child resistant barrier/pool fence is properly maintained.
We want to help you to be pool safe, to save lives and reduce injury.