You will need to complete the following steps to register your pool:
- Step 1 - enter your email address in the form below. You will immediately receive an automatically-generated email.
- Step 2 - click on the link in the email to go to the registration page.
- Step 3 - answer the four questions by choosing the answer that best matches your swimming pool.
- Step 4 - depending on the information you enter, the relevant pool safety checklist will be provided.
- Step 5 - inspect your pool using the checklist provided.
- Step 6 - complete the registration form and a registration certificate will be provided to confirm that your pool is now on the NSW Swimming Pool Register.
Taking the time to register and self-assess your pool will help to make your pool as safe as it can be.
Remember to take the time to check that your child resistant barrier/pool fence is properly maintained.
We want to help you to be pool safe, to save lives and reduce injury.